Welcome to Peak View Retreat, a secluded Five Star rated, two bedroom, mountain top Retreat. Located between Nelson and Blenheim, the Retreat was Architecturally designed to maximise 360 degree views over the surrounding landscape.
You'll enjoy sunrises over the Richmond Ranges and views over Cable Bay and Pepin Island to the Abel Tasman and beyond.
The Retreat is set on an 88ha Estate comprised of mostly Native Bush, it is positioned perfectly to explore the best of the Nelson, Tasman, and Marlborough regions.
We look forward to sharing the Peak View Retreat experience with you and showcasing our stunning Nelson and Marlborough region.
Please enter your dates above and click the book button to check pricing and confirm your reservation.
- Relax and reconnect with family and friends
- Soak in the wood fired hot tub surrounded by nature
- Explore Cable Bay, Nelsons adventure destination
- Visit the wineries in Marlborough
- Spend the day exploring the remote French Pass
- Abel Tasman National Park your way, take a Heli - Tour, Boat Trip or Drive and Hike
- Visit local artists in their studios and explore the many Galleries
Peak View Retreat Details and Layout
You will have exclusive use of the entire home, there are two levels, the upper level comprises of the living areas with cosy nooks to relax and lounge. Downstairs are the bedroom suites, each with private ensuite and extra long bath tubs, laundry and our Made in NZ "Stoked Stainless" Wood Fired Hot Tub.
- The Master suite has a Super King bed, spacious walk in robe, ensuite with separate bath tub, shower and toilet
- Stoked stainless wood-fired hot tub sits on the deck outside the Master suite
- The Queen suite has a Queen bed, walk in robe, ensuite with toilet and combined shower/bath tub
- We provide natural and sustainable Made in NZ products, including Shampoo/ Conditioner/ Body Wash/ Hand Soap
- Two Cape Cod chairs sit on the deck outside the Queen suite
- Laundry room has front loading washing machine, sink, iron and ironing board
- Upstairs is totally open plan, sunrise corner has a cosy swivel lounger and the toilet is situated behind the fire place
- There is a book shelf full of books/magazines and board games for your enjoyment
- The opposite corner has a television with Apple TV+ Netflix and two leather chairs and foot rest
- The main living area has two 4 seater couches, situated to maximise the views
- Relax and listen to your favourite tunes with our Bose portable speaker
- The kitchen has essentials, including a Breville espresso machine, Nutri bullet and Le Creuset Casserole
- We supply locally roasted coffee beans and a selection of loose leaf herbal teas from "Heke Homemade Herbals"
- We also include breakfast supplies for you to prepare yourself
- There is a Weber BBQ just outside the kitchen on the deck
- Dining area beside the kitchen
- Upstairs on the outdoor decks you will find a large picnic table for outdoor dining
- There are two cape cod chairs on the sunrise corner of the deck
- Parking at the entrance has plenty of room for your car or for helicopter landing